Village Concern Uganda
Village Concern Uganda develops and supports local leaders, catalyzes positive change while alleviating poverty in vulnerable Village Communities in Uganda. through provision of local needs mainly advancing better health, quality and affordable education, better nutrition, promoting gender equality and fostering economic development.
Vulnerabilities in Rural Villages in Uganda are among the many of the world's most challenging issues - poverty, poor health care, ethnic conflict, water shortage, HIV/AIDS, and lack of women's rights.
- HIV prevention, care, and support
- Human rights promotion
- Water and Sanitation
- Nutrition and Food security
- Household and Community Economic transformation
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Humanitarian Assistance
- Skills empowerment and development
- Person With Disabilities (PWDs)